1. Brown sausage in an electric pressure cooker on sauté/browning setting for 3 minutes. Remove from the pressure cooker and set aside.
2. Add onions, bell pepper, and celery – sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add in garlic and stir well for 1 minute.
3. Add chicken to the trinity mixture. Stir in chicken stock.
4. When the stock starts to boil, add roux. Stir well.
5. Add okra, seasonings, and browned sausage.
6. Place lid on the pressure cooker and make sure knob is set to “sealing”.
7. Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes or put on the “Soup/Stew” setting.
8. When time is up, use a wooden spoon to move the knob to “venting”.
9. Open the pressure cooker and stir well. Taste and adjust seasonings. Leave on “warming” setting with the lid removed for 10-12 minutes.
10. Serve over hot white rice.