1. Rinse and drain each can of black beans, chili (pinto) beans, and kidney beans.
2. Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat.
3. Add refried beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 cup of broth, onion powder, and garlic powder.
4. Continue to stir until the refried beans and tomato paste dissolve.
5. Stir in the remaining broth, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and creole seasoning (if desired).
6. Add in black beans, chili (pinto) beans, and kidney beans, and bring the pot to a simmer.
7. Simmer the chili for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently, until the chili is thick and well blended.