1. Preheat the over to 350oF
2. In a large ovenproof pot, layer as follows: Cabbage, Rice, Beef, Tomatoes, and Green Chilies.
3. Pour the beef broth over all.
4. Cook covered, for 1 hour 40 minutes
5. Stir after 40 minutes.
6. Continue cooking, covered, until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
7. Remove from the over. Stir in the black-eyed peas and pepper.
Quick Tip: If your ovenproof pot doesn't have a lid, cover it with aluminum foil.
||Cost Per Serving
|229 Per Serving
|| 18g Per Serving
||4g Per Serving