1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a 1 ½ quart casserole dish, stir together the soup, milk, pimientos, peas and carrots, tuna and noodles.
3. Season the mixture with salt-free Creole seasoning.
4. Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot.
5. In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs and melted margarine.
6. After 20 minutes or when the casserole is hot, take the dish out of the oven, stir the mixture, and top with the bread crumb mixture.
7. Bake for another 5 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.