1. Prepare all added ingredients. If using raw sausage, cook until done. Chop meat and vegetables, if necessary.
2. Crack each egg into a small bowl. Check for shells. Transfer each egg into a larger mixing bowl. Whisk all 10 eggs until well beaten.
3. Add meat, cheese, vegetables, milk and creole seasoning (or salt and pepper) to the beaten eggs.
4. Stir all ingredients together.
5. Pour the egg mixture into a greased, 9” X 9” microwave safe baking dish.
6. Microwave for 5-8 minutes total, stirring every 2 minutes until the dish reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.