1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and spray cooking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. 2
2. Cut chicken breasts into even strips
3. Place chicken strips in yogurt and refrigerate while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
4. In a dish, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, flour, paprika, no-salt creole seasoning, and garlic powder.
5. Coat each piece of chicken with yogurt and dredge in crumb mixture, pressing down on both sides to get a coating of crumbs.
6. Place chicken strips on the cookie sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juice runs clear, or to the safe internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.