1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package, then set aside.
3. In a deep skillet add the chopped garlic, diced onion, and ground turkey, then cook until well done.
4. Add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and spaghetti sauce, then cover and let simmer on medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
5. Once sauce is complete, in a 13x9 rectangle pan, start layering your ingredients as follows, meat sauce, cheese, spinach, and pasta. Continue to layer until desired thickness.
6. On the final layer, have pasta on top, then cover with remaining cheese.
7. Bake in the oven at 375° for 30 minutes.