Partner with Us
HealthyBR’s mission is to Communicate, Coordinate, and Collaborate to make Baton Rouge a healthier place for all! HealthyBR helps lead four coalitions that focus on: Behavioral Health (Mental health and Substance Use Disorders), Healthy Living (eating well, begin active and holistic wellness), Maternal and Infant Health, and HIV.
Through these coalitions, HealthyBR operates a Collective impact model. This means we bring out partners together in an intentional way by:
- Helping to Create Shared Goals among our partners
- Measuring and Monitoring Our Collective Work
- Creating and Promoting Mutually Reinforcing Activities (which means helping organizations work together for the greater good)
- Continuous Communication Though Coalition and Work Group Meetings
- HealthyBR provide “backbone” support (meaning the administrative aspects and consensus building in coalition work)
We are always looking for community residents and organizations to join our work. Currently, we have over 400 individual members and over 150 organizations. The only thing we are missing is YOU! Join us by filling out the interest form below.