1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Add garlic and onion powder to breadcrumbs.
3. Crack eggs into a dish and scramble them with a fork.
4. Dip fish fillets into eggs, then breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place fish fillets in a single layer on the pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. After 30 minutes, take fish out of the refrigerator and spray the tops of fish with vegetable cooking spray.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until golden brown
Tip: May need to adjust the number of breadcrumbs depending on the size of your catfish fillets.